The Hawaiian island of Maui annually ranks as one of the world's top honeymoon destinations.
With spectacular scenery, world-renowned resorts, highly acclaimed dining options, and a wide array of activities, it's easy for newlyweds to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon.
Whether you've got your sights set on unique adrenaline-pumping adventures or relaxing experiences by the pool (or perhaps a little bit of both!), the possibilities are endless on Maui.
To help you narrow down the options, we've highlighted the top 30 things to do on your Hawaii honeymoon. After you've chosen your favorites, register for your honeymoon and start planning the getaway of a lifetime.
1. Drive the Road to Hana for an epic road trip adventure in lush East Maui.
2. Stroll historic Lahaina, a historic whaling village home to art galleries, shops, and restaurants.
3. Take a snorkel cruise to Molokini Crater for an up-close look at the region's abundance of underwater creatures and spectacular coral formations.
4. Enjoy Hawaii's pastime of surfing by booking surfing lessons at Maui Surf Lessons.
5. Experience an authentic Hawaiian luau filled with traditional stories, music, dancing, and food.
6. Drop your bags at one of Maui's most romantic resorts. Many offer beachfront accommodations along with excellent amenities and stellar dining options.
7. Go whale watching with marine biologists and catch migrating humpback whales in action.
8. Order tropical cocktails amid tropical ambiance at one of Maui's best bars or lounges. Start with the South Shore Tiki Lounge, Ohia Bar at Duke's Beach House, and The Barefoot Bar at the Hula Grill.
10. Embark on an unforgettable zipline adventure. Kapalua Ziplines offers an amazing 6-line course plus ATV ride through the rainforest.
11. Catch sunrise at the summit of Haleakala, a massive volcano that reaches 10,023 feet above sea level.
12. Cruise down Haleakala on two wheels through a thrilling self-guided bike tour.
13. Head to the artsy-western town of Paia with its unique surfer vibe and numerous galleries.
15. Book a table for two at one of Maui's best oceanfront restaurants such as Mama's Fish House.
16. Relax and restore the body with a rejuvenating spa experience. At The Spa at Four Seasons Maui, newlyweds can book a massage in thatched treatment huts just steps from Wailea Beach.
17. From classic plate lunches to loco moco platters to mouth-watering garlic shrimp, stop by some of Maui's best local food spots for delicious Hawaiian cooking.
18. Grab a paddle and head out on a kayak tour to explore Maui's incredible coastline -- all while keeping an eye out for a wide variety of marine animals.
19. Sip fresh organic coffee and enjoy many other baked specialties at Grandma's Coffee House, a Maui institution dating back to 1918.
20. Hop aboard a luxury catamaran for a magical sunset dinner cruise.
22. Take a detour to the small upcountry town of Makawao, home to one of the best bakeries in all of Hawaii.
23. Dine at one of Maui's very best farm-to-table restaurants such as Hali'imaile General Store.
24. Soak in jaw-dropping views on an exhilarating helicopter tour of the Valley Isle. The aerial views of Maui's beaches, volcanoes, waterfalls, and rainforest are absolutely stunning.
25. Sample delicious drinks at some of Maui's best craft breweries on a brewery tour.
26. Hit the links and go golfing on one of the island's finest golf courses. Most offer dramatic views, unique terrain, and challenging holes.
27. Visit the Maui Ocean Center for a top-notch aquarium experience (and don't miss the one-of-a-kind 3D humpback whale experience!).
28. Get tickets to a show at the historic Iao Theater, home to movie screenings, plays, and musicals.
29. Sign up for Kihei Canoe Club's visitor paddle program to go paddling in single or double hull outrigger canoes.
30. Spend an active day off the beach by rappelling waterfalls deep in the Maui rainforest.
Don't miss our Maui honeymoon destination guide for more inspiration, including our top hotel and restaurant recommendations.
In case you missed it: