About Traveler's Joy
If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, or quotes (or just want to say "Hi!"), always feel free to contact us! You are the lifeblood of our business and the keeper of our hearts. You're probably really attractive too, right? We thought so…
If our smiling faces aren't enough, here are some great (actual) reasons to choose Traveler's Joy:
- 100% FREE Options — Just like other free honeymoon registries you may have seen out there we only charge a fee when a gift is given using a credit card. If your guests choose to provide a gift via cash or check - it's 100% FREE!
- No Upgrade Fees — Unlike some other registries out there we never charge a fee to access premium features. You get 100% of our services 100% of the time.
- History — We were one of the very first honeymoon registries and have served over 200,000 satisfied members since 2004.
- Partnerships — We are the official honeymoon registry partner of the largest wedding websites in the world.
- Freedom — You decide where, when, and how to arrange your travel. We don't require you to book your honeymoon with any particular travel agency or airline.
- Ease of Use — Customizing your registry is easy with our purpose-built tools, gift image library (100,000+ images), Google Maps integration, automatic slideshows, themes, and more. Use our Instant Registry feature to complete your registry in just minutes.
Learn more about setup tools →
- Gift Redemption Options — Flexible choices for redeeming your gifts. You tell us when you're ready to receive your gifts and we send you a bank check or transfer them directly to your checking or PayPal account. All U.S. gift redemptions are FREE (a fee applies for some international transfers).
- "Thank You" — Saying "Thank You" is easy with an instantly generated list of all your guests, the gift(s) they provided, amounts, and their full contact information.
Located on Main St. in the heart of downtown, the Traveler's Joy Durham office is in a former bank building near Duke University and the cafes, restaurants, and nightlife of downtown Durham. We love our afternoon espresso from Scratch Bakery!
Located in the historic and revitalized Over-the-Rhine neighborhood, the Traveler's Joy Cincinnati office is located in a renovated former brewery from the 1800's.