Belize has a tropical to subtropical climate, which makes this destination ideal to visit year round. Tourists flock to see Mayan ruins and archaeological sites, spectacular wildlife and natural wonders, and the pristine beauty of the Western Hemisphere's longest coral reef.
Belizeans are extremely warm and welcoming people, happy to share their peaceful and plentiful land. This diverse population of approximately 250,000 people includes the ethnicities: Creole, Spanish, Mestizos, Maya (Ketchi and Mopan) Garinagou, East Indians, Arabs, and Germans (Mennonites). English and Spanish are the official languages and most commonly spoken, but other languages you will hear may include Garifuna and Mayan.
Belize Green Honeymoon Overview
- Relax, dine and be pampered at the award winning eco-tourism lodge, Chaa Creek
- Visit the fascinating and spectacular Mayan ruins, Mayan archaeology sites and Belize Botanical Gardens.
- Horseback ride through the tropical forests, experience an amazing array of wildlife, and embark on a sunset canoe trip.
- Enjoy a day of snorkeling at the Kanantik Reef & Jungle Belize Resort and discover the aquatic wonders of Belize's Great Barrier Reef.
- Be treated to a private, romantic candlelight dinner on the beach of the Caribbean Sea.
This physically active, invigorating honeymoon will restore your zest for life and give new meaning to romance.
Complete Itinerary Details →
Trip Beneficiaries: www.ecologic.org
Cost: $3,500 per person
Additional Cost: Flights to and from Belize
Please visit www.elevatedestinations.com to book this Belize honeymoon and for more honeymoon destinations that include Africa, India, the Americas, Southeast Asia, and New Zealand.
About Elevate DestinationsElevate Destinations is a designer of Responsive Travel: travel that makes a difference to the countries we visit. We custom design extraordinary honeymoon trips, giving a percentage of profits to the protection of natural resources and community development in destination countries.
Whenever possible, we select eco-luxury accommodations for our travelers: green options that do not compromise on aesthetics, amenities, service or security.
In addition, our online travel philanthropy program, Travel Matters, permits all travelers to make a donation to screened NGOs in the country they are visiting, whether or not they are traveling with us.
We invite you to take a journey of a lifetime that also makes a lifetime of difference to others.
Learn More →
← Back to Destination Guides